We are ready for all things Halloween around here! The yard is decorated, the pumpkins are out, and Disney Junior has started their Halloween episodes. We love “Spookley the Square Pumpkin”, “Mickey’s Monster Musical”, and every other Halloween themed show this time of year. Of course, a movie watch party is not complete without some easy Halloween party food.
Today was quite eventful, because we thought Bethany ruptured her ear drum! It turned out to just be an abrasion of the ear canal, but the poor thing has been to doctors all day. I was definitely looking forward to snuggling on the couch and whipping up some sugary snacks for our Halloween themed movie night.
When it comes to food, quick and easy is my go to. This festive fall mix is the perfect easy dessert or snack for a party. You can throw it together in about 10 minutes with just a few ingredients. It’s simple enough to let the kids help for a fun fall family activity.
Easy Halloween Party Food- Festive Fall Mix
*The amounts don’t need to be perfect, which is why I love this! You can add more or less, or add in other fun treats like M&M’s, or Reese’s pieces.
1 bag of popped popcorn
2 cups Rice Chex Cereal
2 cups pretzels
2 cups Brach’s Autumn Mix
4 oz. White Melting Chocolate
- Pop the bag of popcorn per instructions on the bag.
- While popcorn is popping, use a double boiler (a glass bowl over a boiling pot of water) to melt the white chocolate.
- Pour all of the dry ingredients (popcorn, chex cereal, pretzels, and autumn mix) into a large bowl.
- Once chocolate is melted, drizzle over the dry mix and stir so that all of the ingredients are coated with a thin layer of white chocolate.
- Add chocolate sprinkles, or orange, black, and purple to top off your pretty Halloween themed snack!
I hope you get a chance to watch Halloween shows and snuggle your babes this weekend! Have a great one!