I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. It’s difficult to grow organically on Facebook due to all the fancy algorithm changes occurring all the time! On the other hand, Facebook is such a great data collector, that implementing Facebook Ads allow you to target a very specific audience. Using Facebook Ads can help you grow your audience quickly, especially if you just started a new page for your business.
Facts About Facebook for Business
- 1 in 5 people are on Facebook, so your target market is totally there, but how do you reach them?
- Only 1-2% of people see your organic posts on Facebook. I know…it’s super sad.
- Facebook can help you generate Traffic, Leads, Sales, Mindshare, and Market Intel.
- People go to Facebook to Connect, Share, and to be Entertained (Informed). They DON’T want to be sold.
So how can you set up a Facebook Ad to reach your target market, generate leads, and entertain your audience without being “salesy”?
Jesse Jameson is a Facebook marketing expert, and in this free webinar training he walks you through the process of setting up a Facebook Ad step by step. He will show you how he grew a page by 7,195 page likes in 1 month with a simple ad. You will also have access to a free 23 page PDF that takes you step by step through your ad setup so you can’t make a mistake!
Facebook Ads for Beginners
This free webinar will show you:
- How to setup your profile page to make a great first impression to visitors
- Use a Facebook Pixel and access audience insights
- Set up and go live with your ad
You will also learn, which kind of ads get the most engagement, where to place the ads so they get seen, and how much you should spend.
Check out this valuable free webinar on creating Facebook ads, and build and grow your audience today!
Do you use Facebook Ads to grow your home business or blog? Let me know in the comments, and don’t forget to follow me on Facebook!
*This page may contain affiliate links.