This post is in partnership with SAS shoes. I received free product in exchange for this blog post, but all opinions are my own.
In the world of women’s shoe gear, high heels are the ones usually getting a bad rap. Many women think they are doing their feet a favor, by wearing a ballet flat instead.
This is partially true, but for your feet to really thank you, flats need to be well constructed for optimum support and comfort. Just because the heel height is low, doesn’t mean the shoe is good for you!
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Ballet Flat:
- The shoe should not bend or collapse in the arch area. Choose a shoe with a rigid arch and flexible toe, to allow for comfortable movement throughout the day.
- Select a shoe that is made of high quality materials. The SAS Scenic is made of durable, genuine leather and is built to last.
- Your heel should not slip out of the shoe while you are walking. This could cause blisters or injury.
- Check to see if the sole is slip resistant and shock absorbent, to ensure safety and comfort.
- Try shoes on at the end of the day, when your feet are most swollen. This will prevent you from purchasing a shoe that is too small or tight.
I love the SAS Scenic, because it has the foot support I need, and is stylish enough to take me from white coat to play date with minimal effort. It’s “the flat that feels as good as it looks”, and I couldn’t agree more. I love that it has a removable, washable foot bed to ensure long lasting wear. The shock absorbing sole provides the comfort I need to get through my busy day.
As a busy mom and doctor, I need a shoe that I can wear all day without worrying about foot pain. The SAS Scenic is just that shoe!
Thank you SAS shoes for the complimentary shoes!
Do you have a go-to pair of shoes, to help conquer your busy day? Let me know in the comments!